This privacy statement will demonstrate our commitment to you, in a transparent and easily understandable explanation of data handling practices. By reading it, you will know exactly what data we collect, why we collect them and how we use them.
This policy applies to the page, applications and other services provided. In case other rules apply for specific services, these are analyzed in this statement. Unless otherwise specified, every new website or service is subject to this statement and therefore this policy. In addition, every new website or service added that has a special policy, the special policy applies in combination with this policy.
In short, the purpose of this statement is to inform you about:
- Which personal data we collect, for what purpose, to whom this data is disclosed and how these data are used.
- The options you have as regards the collecting of personal data during your visit in this website, application or the use of a service.
- How to contact us if you have questions regarding data collection and processing in any of our websites, applications or services.
Collection and processing purpose
Roadcosts Greece website, application or service collects personal data to ensure the correct operation of its services and to ensure the maximum user experience for its visitors. Some of them are collected during visitor’s navigation and use of website or application. Personal data are provided by the visitor when using a service such as the contact form. Mobile application may collect location data only for specific services provided. Visitors and users of our website or services belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Services users: Personal data are collected when a website or application visitor tries to contact Roadcosts Greece administrators. In specific, visitor uses personal data such as the first name, last name, email address or any other data that the visitor provides in ‘Subject’ and ‘Message’ text fields. This information is used by Roadcosts Greece administrators to contact the senders after their initial message. The same is true for all email addresses that exist in the website or application. Additionally, third party services collect data that are used by our software to provide services to our users. These services are Google Maps API (here and here) or Here Maps API (here).
- Application users: Location data collection is also happening when a user uses a specific service of geolocation and if user has given consent to do so. They are transmitted to third party APIs (referred above) to offer real time location services.
We do not sell or rent personal user identification information to others. We may share general aggregated demographic information with our partners or advertisers for the purposes outlined above. This is about information that is not related to personal identification information for our visitors.
Except from the cases that our website or application transmits data to third party APIs, any other information is maintained in our infrastructure in a secure way. Roadcosts Greece may use third party hosting providers to host its website or services. Personal data and information are not distributed for any reasons to other third parties, unless when disclosure is necessary for legal reasons or when a user consent exists.
Roadcosts Greece retains data collected only as long it is necessary, according to law regulations or your consent. In case that there no law obligations, you reserve the right at any time to ask us to delete your personal data (email) completely. For this, you can communicate at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com.
|utag_main||Maps services||1 year|
|s_fid||Maps services||2 years|
|_totalpageviews||Maps services||3 months|
|_mkto_trk||Maps services||2 years|
|_fltpm||Maps services||3 months|
|_biz_uid||Maps services||1 year|
|_biz_pendingA||Maps services||1 year|
|_biz_nA||Maps services||1 year|
|_biz_flagsA||Maps services||1 year|
|CONSENTMGR||Maps services||3 months|
|_gid||Google Analytics cookie||2 days|
|_gat||Google Analytics cookie||1 day|
|_ga||Google Analytics cookie||2 years|
|pll_language||User language preference||1 year|
|cookie_notice_accepted||User acceptance of cookies||1 month|
Last update: 29th of September, 2019